We all are television lovers, from sitcom to action, we spend our 50% of the time browsing different shows and movies. Earlier it was not possible to fit your television in your jeans pocket but now with technology being handy, you can do it all.With many applications that provide you with media and movies, you can now get Television in hand with just a few taps and right internet connection.
“Smart phones and social media expand our universe. We can connect with others or collect information easier and faster than ever” – Daniel Goleman
Xfinity for Apple TV is also one such streaming application which will give you access to all your favourite shows and dramas in one go by simply using the internet.The Xfinity users can even get on demand movies and show absolutely anytime and anywhere.
The parent company of Xfinity, the Comcast is one of the best servers which automatically makes Xfinity one of the best applications to browse and watch the latest movies and television shows.Recently Comcast has announced a beta version of the Xfinity application which will run on Roku and Television sets as well. After this, the users will need not to use or borrow any set up box to watch anything on hack Xfinity wifi app. Technology has given us the power to take a seat back and get entertainment at the comfort of your own place.With all the other competitors being available on different streaming modes like Firestick this move was bound to happen!
Comcast wants to be present on the Roku device to better compete with the competitors like Netflix and Amazon prime. They want their user’s watch time to be increased. And so they have been maxing out their applications usage and media collection both.Now I bet you are tempted enough to download the Xfinity app on Roku. And if this is so here are we with simple and easy steps which you can follow to do so.
Download the Xfinity for Roku?
- Firstly download the Xfinity beta and app and then click on “Get Started” to continue further.
- You will now see an activation code on your Roku device.
- Now go to the below mentioned link (on your desktop) and continue the activation process.
- https://xtv-pil.xfinity.com/xtv-authn/activate [ copy it ]
- Next, you will get a six digit code to enter it in the boxes.
- Now on your browser enter the Xfinity username and password and then select sign in.
- After all the above steps are successfully completed the web browser will notify you that the Roku device’s screen will update shortly.
- As soon as the brief loading is completed on your Roku device, you will see terms of activation on your screen.
- Now hit the option YES to accept all the terms and conditions they have mentioned.
- If in case you hit on the option of NO they will redirect you to the previous page.
- After accepting the terms and condition the device will ask you to feed a name for your device.
- With the above mentioned steps your Roku is all set to stream Xfinity beta stream application.
But if you are an Apple Tv user and now if you want to download the Xfinity beta stream app on Apple TV, then we can also guide you with few steps to do so.
Download the Xfinity For Apple Tv
- Now open the App store on your Apple Tv.
- Search for Xfinity beta stream app and wait for the desired results.
- Now as soon as you get the desired results hit on the install option.
So these were the easy steps which would give you access to the new Xfinity application on Roku and Apple Tv.
Xfinity app allows you to watch live tv anywhere and now on a much bigger screen as well! You can stream live all the top shows and movies using this application on demand as well.
With the xfinity beta stream app being available on Roku and Xfinity for Apple TV you can now stream the entertainment you love in any room and even on any device. With just the right internet connection you can get access to unlimited entertainment.If you face any queries while running the Xfinity app on Roku or Xfinity for Apple TV do let us know in the comment section.
So now kick start your access to unlimited entertainment!