WPS Connect is one of the mainly downloaded apps on Google play or third part app store for serving you to connect to WPS enabled Wi-Fi routers that have the WPS exposure using some algorithms to join to the Wi-Fi. Now are download WPS connect for PC and windows 7/8/8.1/10 XP, Laptop.
Note: This app is used for testing and educational purpose only. Root is NOT totally compulsory.
Download WPS Connect for PC
There are two techniques to install AndroDumpper (WPS Connect) in PC:
- Install AndroDumpper (WPS Connect) in PC using Bluestacks App Player
- Install AndroDumpper (WPS Connect) in PC using Nox App Player
Related : Get WIFI Password Using Androdumpper
1. Install WPS Connect on PC using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install Bluestacks in PC
- Launch Bluestacks on PC
- Once Bluestacks is launched, click My Appsbutton in the emulator
- Go to Google Play store and Search: “” WPS Connect “”
- You will see search result for AndroDumpper WPS Connect app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download Androdumpper apps from google play store or third party app store on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation procedure will launch for AndroDumpper WPS Connect depending on your internet connection.
2. Install WPS Connect For Windows App on PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player on PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: AndroDumpper ( WPS Connect ) App
- Install AndroDumpper ( WPS Connect ) App on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play AndroDumpper ( WPS Connect ) App on your PC
Tips: If you are using Nox player for installing AndroDumpper ( WPS Connect ) App in PC, there is an option given within the emulator (Ctrl ++ is the short key).
How To Use WPS Connect for PC / Windows:
Step 1: Enable your Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Open WPS connect on your device.
Step 3: Wait until Wi-Fi network scan finish. At the top, you will see various network found and WPS Protected Networks discovered. Now, you can aim to connect it.
Conclusion: There are many apps similar to WPS connect like, Androdumpper but this app is having extra algorithms when compare to other WPS security cracking app and moreover Androdumpper is also having random Pins Dictionaries Lists for Brute Force which helps in cracking a WPS security router with no trouble within a small period.
The description of AndroDumpper WPS Connect for PC, Android
The Application will attempt to connect to WPS enabled Wi-Fi Routers that have the WPS vulnerability.
Using several algorithms to connect to the Wi-Fi.
Hacking anything is forbidden in all religions –
And this application has been developed for totally testing and Educational purposes only, I’m not responsible for any bad usage or hacking other Routers that you don’t have the right of entry
ROOT is NOT totally compulsory.
Location Permission is essential for Wi-Fi Network Scanning by Android.
What You Require Is
AndroDumpper, you can download it from the link. The Application will try to connect to WPS made it possible for Wi-Fi Routers that have the WPS vulnerability using some algorithms to link to the Wi-Fi.
A close by WPA-secured Wi-Fi network. Technically, it will have to be a network using WPA security by the WPS feature permitted.
The application has 2 techniques to link.
Step1: Root Method: supported all android variation but must be rooted. It uses some methods based on the root to connect to the network, sometimes it does not connect directly to the network, but it brings the password, because it has already been authenticated with the network, and this is compatible with Android 4.0 And till
To show the password in (rootless method) and use (root method), you need to root your Android phone and have BusyBox installed, and I can not provide a way to root your phone, as each Android provider has its own path to Root, but you can download and install busybox from this PlayStore Link
Step2: No Root: Approach supports only Android 5 (Lollipop) and up. A totally new way, that tries to connect through Rootless methods, with some algorithms and my own developed algorithms that make this application better than other.
AndroDumpper for ios and alternatives also useful. But it is only compatible with Android 5.0 and later, it only allows you to connect to the Access Point and keep it in your network list, so you can connect at any time later, but it does not show the password, since the Wifi Password it was saved somewhere on your Android phone that requires Root to be displayed, so if you have Root, you can show the password after connecting using this (rootless method).